Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes
March 13, 2017
Pledge of Allegiance
Meeting called to order at 5:32pm
Roll Call- John Pfeifle, Chairman; Sonny Harris, Selectman (arrived at 5:35); Jim Bibbo, Selectman
Karen Hambleton, Town Administrator; Marilyn Gordon, Treasurer were in attendance
There were no appearances.
- Autocraft: The Town has a new court date set for April 20th during which the court will expect an update on the vehicle removal process. Neither the Town Office nor the Police Dept has had any word from Mr. Wilcox regarding the removal of vehicles.
- Town Election/Town Meeting: Details regarding the Town Election and Town Meeting this week were discussed – heating, plowing, shoveling, etc.
- Accept Funds for Town Hall Restoration Trust Fund: The Board accepted two checks for the Town Hall Restoration Trust Fund.
- There will be a presentation made at Town Meeting to honor two individuals who have served the town for several decades. John will make the presentation in conjunction with the Budget Committee and Planning Board.
- John noted that the occupants at 71 West Main Street had been driving across the lawn again. The Police Department has spoken to the residents.
Accounts Payable and Payroll Manifest reviewed and signed.
Minutes of March 6, 2017 meeting were reviewed and accepted with no change.
The next Selectmen’s meeting will be held on Monday, March 20, 2017 at the Bradford Community Center.
Meeting adjourned at 5:43pm.
Minutes submitted by Karen Hambleton