Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes
October 30, 2017
Pledge of Allegiance
Meeting called to order at 5:35 PM
Roll Call- Sonny Harris, Selectman; Jim Bibbo, Selectman; Karen Hambleton, Town Administrator and Marilyn Gordon, Treasurer were in attendance (John Pfeifle, Chair, was out of town.)
- Ameila Dohrn – Town Clerk/Tax Collector Camila Devlin explained to the Selectmen that she and Melissa (Deputy Town Clerk/Tax Collector) had conducted several interviews in search of someone to take the Deputy Town Clerk/Tax Collector position when Camila leaves. (Melissa will assume the Town Clerk/Tax Collector role upon Camila’s resignation.) Camila introduced Amelia and recommended that the Select Board hire Amelia as part-time office while she trains. The Board voted 2-0 in support of Camila’s recommendation.
- Map Update: Sonny presented an adjustment to Map 11 Lots 43 and 14 that Perry Teele had researched. The Board signed the correction form. The change will be sent to the mapper.
- The Board signed an intent to cut for Map 2/Lot 53.
- The Board signed an intent to cut for Map 5/Lot 57.
- The Board signed a Personnel Action Form for Amelia Dohrn.
- Sonny mentioned he had a conversation with Chase Kenyon who noted that the sidewalk on 114 was in rough shape. Karen will bring it to the attention of the Road Agent and Police Chief to see if they have suggestions for making it safer. Mr. Kenyon had some additional complaints. Karen will send him a complaint form so that he can document his concerns.
The Payroll and Payables manifests were signed.
The next Selectmen’s meeting will be held on Monday November 6, 2017 at 5:30 at the Bradford Community Center.
Meeting adjourned at 5:57.
Minutes submitted by Karen Hambleton