Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes
March 6, 2017
Pledge of Allegiance
Meeting called to order at 5:30pm
Roll Call- John Pfeifle, Chairman; Sonny Harris, Selectman; Jim Bibbo, Selectman
Karen Hambleton, Town Administrator; Marilyn Gordon, Treasurer were in attendance
Brackett Scheffy: Brackett came to answer any questions about the 2017 Town Hall plan. The question was raised as to whether or not the Community Center met code for the Town Offices. John stated that he has all intentions of going back into the Town Hall even if the Bond does not pass. Brackett also informed the Board that he found an interest rate of 2.99% for 10 years through Sugar River Bank.
- Autocraft: It was brought to the Selectmen’s attention that Mr. Wilcox had not reported any vehicle information to the Police Station on Friday. Karen mentioned that the attorney had requested that the Status Conference currently scheduled for March 10th be pushed back to mid-April.
- LED Lighting proposal: Karen was approached by Peter Salvitti at Efficient LED Lighting Solutions indicating the Town could save approximately 50% of its street lighting bill if the bulbs were changed to LED. Eversource is currently providing some funding for this however, Peter indicated the funds will be claimed quickly. Karen was asked to pursue the utility incentive.
- Brown Shattuck Mowing: Mr. Cilley submitted a letter stating that he will no longer be mowing the field. John suggested reaching out to the co-ed softball league to see if this is something they would be willing to do.
- Question for the Attorney regarding subdivision(s): Sonny drafted a letter to the attorney asking if the Planning Board should invoke their authority to revoke subdivisions. The Board agreed to have Karen send the letter.
- Board signed Intent to Cut Map13/Lot1
- Board signed Current Use Penalty Map17/Lot35 and Map17/Lot29
- 2016 Town Report: This is at the printers and is also available on the Town website.
- Jim and John have both been getting approached by members of the town praising the road crew on how they responded and cleaned up after this last big wind storm.
Accounts Payable and Payroll Manifest reviewed and signed.
Minutes of February 27, 2017 meeting were reviewed and accepted with no change.
The next Selectmen’s meeting will be held on Monday, March 13, 2017 at the Bradford Community Center.
Meeting adjourned at 6:16pm to Non Public per RSA 91-A:3IIc
Meeting resumed Public Session at 6:34pm.
Meeting adjourned at 6:35pm.
Minutes submitted by Molly Hopkins.