Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes
April 10, 2017
Pledge of Allegiance
Meeting called to order at 5:30pm
Roll Call- John Pfeifle, Chairman; Sonny Harris, Selectman; Jim Bibbo, Selectman
Karen Hambleton, Town Administrator; Marilyn Gordon, Treasurer were in attendance
Town Hall Update: On-site things are going very well. The contractor is hoping to pour concrete next week. There is still clarification needed on the egress in the southeast corner. Brackett will work on that. Financing has not yet been decided. We are working to get the best rates available.
- Autocraft Update – Cleanup work at the site is proceeding. There have been different issues with a couple of vehicles. The excavator and backhoe will not be removed. The storage trailer will be removed. It is expected that the removal of junk metal etc will be completed by the end of the week. The next issue will be to see if there are any environmental concerns.
- Committee Responsibilities – The Board decided that John will continue to work with the Road Crew and the Budget Committee. Sonny will remain as Selectman’s Rep to the Planning Board (with Jim as a backup) and the Conservation Commission. Jim will continue with the Town Hall Restoration Oversight Committee.
- The Board accepted a donation to Town Hall Restoration Fund.
- The Board signed an Intent to Cut for Map 13/Lot 1
- The Board signed an Intent to Cut for Map 11/Lot 27
- The Board finished signing appointment forms for the BACC Governance Committee and Parks and Rec.
- Jim mentioned he was concerned about the fact Bradford is behind in making payments to the school. Karen explained we were waiting for the State’s bridge reimbursement payment and the Tax Anticipation Note to be authorized. Once the funds are received and available, payments to the school will be made. He also has concerns with how the budget was put together for 2017. The Board decided to revisit this issue later in the year before the 2018 Budget is developed.
Accounts Payable and Payroll Manifest reviewed and signed.
Minutes of April 3, 2017 meeting were reviewed and accepted with no change.
The next Selectmen’s meeting will be held on Monday, April 17, 2017 at the Bradford Community Center.
The meeting adjourned at 6:52.
Minutes submitted by Karen Hambleton