Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes
May 1, 2017
Pledge of Allegiance
Meeting called to order at 5:30pm
Roll Call- John Pfeifle, Chairman; Sonny Harris, Selectman; Jim Bibbo, Selectman; Marilyn Gordon, Treasurer was in attendance
Absent: Karen Hambleton, Town Administrator
- Autocraft: There was a complaint from a woman who claimed that she had a car at Autocraft and that it was damaged during the town removal of vehicles from Autocraft’s property. The Town attorney has been consulted.
- The Board signed Town Hall Renovation Note. Marilyn will do the main bookkeeping and can be the only one that can dispense funding. Scott McKinney should be sending invoices for all his work so that the Town can track who should be getting paid and when money should be pulled from the account.
- The Board signed Tax Anticipation Note. The TAN note of $600,000 is at a rate of 2.375% needs to be paid by the end of the year. Marilyn went over suggestions from the representative at the Bank to the Board members.
- The Board signed Gravel Tax Warrant Map 2/Lot 104-1
- The Board signed Library Trustee Appointment
Accounts Payable and Payroll Manifest reviewed and signed.
Minutes of April 24, 2017 meeting were reviewed and accepted with no change.
The next Selectmen’s meeting will be held on Monday, May 8, 2017 at the Bradford Community Center.
Meeting adjourned at 5:56PM
Minutes submitted by Molly Hopkins