Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes
November 27, 2017
Pledge of Allegiance
Meeting called to order at 5:30PM
Roll Call- John Pfeifle, Chairman; Sonny Harris, Selectman; Jim Bibbo, Selectman; Karen Hambleton, Town Administrator and Marilyn Gordon, Treasurer were in attendance
- Letter from Planning Board Chair: Erich Caron wrote a letter stating that he will resign from the Planning Board at the end of December 2017 for personal reasons.
- 2017 Expenses-end of November: The Board reviewed the expenses while going over the Budget
- Budget: The Board reviewed each line item and made preliminary notes. Sections of the budget have not yet been completed. Karen will continue to work on the budget and will have more complete information at the next meeting. There will be a joint meeting with the Board of Selectmen and the Budget Committee on December 7th at 5:30 in the Community Center.
Pending Issues/Other Business
- The Board expressed their gratitude to Camila Devlin for her time serving as Bradford’s Town Clerk/Tax Collector and wish her the best of luck moving forward.
- Review of phone conversation with Jay Barrett: John updated those present on his conversation with Jay Barrett. Jay and Harry Wright continue to work with LCHIP on funding. Jay feels strongly that it is not necessary for the Town to engage a Clerk of the Works. He believes that the Town’s interests are covered in its contract with him and in its contract with Trumbull-Nelson, and that a Clerk of the Works would be an additional, unnecessary expense. Motion to move forward with the project without a Clerk of the Works, vote 3-0 in favor. There will be a work session November 28th at 9:00am in the Community Center. Notice has been posted on the Town website, in the Community Center and at the Post Office.
Minutes of November 20th meeting was reviewed and accepted with no changes.
The next Selectmen’s meeting will be held on Monday December 4th at 5:30 at the Bradford Community Center.
Meeting adjourned at 6:16 to Non-Public Session-per RSA 91-A:3IIa
Meeting adjourned at 6:47 to Public Session
Meeting adjourned at 6:48
Minutes submitted by Molly Hopkins/Karen Hambleton